1. World Map Pillow from Finch and Cotter. Place a heart wherever you're loved one has traveled! It is sure to be a well loved gift.
2. A good eye mask. When you travel abroad (or has a spouse that stays up a later!) an eye mask is a must. Have no trouble falling asleep in comfort with the proper eye mask like this one!
3. A carry on bag! If you aren't a backpack type this one is perfect! Stuff your bag full of all the essentials for travel. The leather handle gets buttery soft with use and the bag itself is gorgeous - you're world traveler will love it! This bag empowers HIV+ women in Cambodia.
4. A personalized luggage tag like this one from Tangerine Forest! Never mistake your bag again with a fun, personalized tag!
5. A journal. Nobody should travel without a journal! Even if you write one sentence each day of the highlight of that day it is a great way to reminisce of a fabulous trip and be reminded of wonderful memories. All of our journals are empowering marginalized women in India - this one has a wood cover!
6. Travel the world calendar from Pen + Pillar. When your world traveler can't be traveling, this map is perfect to remind them of all the amazing adventures they've had and dream of ones to come.
7. A cute passport holder like this one from Anelisa Handmade. You travel the world with this thing, it might as well be pretty!
8. A fun print. This gorgeous print from Grey Thistle Studio has the quote "There are a thousand ways to go home." Perfect for your travel buddy!
9. A make up bag. This can be used for makeup or so many other things (possibly to hold all your carry on necessities like your headphones, earplugs and eye mask). Keep organized in style! All of our bags are 100% cotton and empower marginalized women in India.
10. A scarf! I don't travel without a scarf - it can be used as a pillow when you sleep, a shawl when you're cold, or a simple accessory to change up your travel wardrobe! All of our scarves are creating sustainable business for women in Ethiopia.