I love Christmas. I love decorating, baking, buying presents, watching Christmas movies, all of it! Each year I have high hopes for what my wrapping will look like but it typically is a last minute scramble to get them all wrapped. Sad, I know.
Because each year I'm clueless as to how I should actually wrap my gifts, I wanted to share my favorite ideas with you. Let me know which one is your favorite!
1. Wrap it up with a photo! via Artifact Uprising.
2.Stick on sticker letters (why didn't I think of this?!). via
3.Bedazzle your Kraft paper presents. Anyone can cut circles out of paper and glue them to paper, right? via PopSugar
4. Use a Sharpie! via Lil Blue Boo
5. Printable gift wrap! via DIY Candy
6. Have a little one (or yourself!) who enjoys painting? This one's for you. via Lay Baby Lay
7. Dip feathers in gold! via Lia Griffith
8. Put a star on it. via Pottery Barn
9. Tape it up with washi tape! via Almost Makes Perfect
10. Use the ribbon you used to wrap your tree last year! via Paisley + Sparrow (wink)
Pin your favorite wrapping style and get to wrapping! Merry Christmas!